- Jasmine Ramsebner MSc
- +43 1 58801 370347
- CF0418 (floor plan)
- Fundamental Energy Economics: Researcher
Jasmine Ramsebner has been a research associate at the EEG since October 2018. She completed her Bachelor's degree in Business and Economics in 2013 and her Master's degree in Supply Chain Management at the Vienna University of Economics in 2015.
From 2016-2018 she worked in an international consulting firm before deciding on making a change to her field of work and joining the EEG at TU Wien.
Her main area of research at the TU Wien focuses on sustainable, integrated energy systems, energy models and sustainable energy scenarios.
Within these topics, she finds herself confronted with many challenges similar to her former focus in supply chain management, which dealt with integrated planning systems for demand and supply planning. Variability in volumes and timing caused similar issues as within a renewable energy system from intermittent resources, such as wind and sun.
Her current research in energy economics finally creates the direct link to environmental aspects that specifically motivate her in her activities.
- Researcher, Institute of Energy Systems and Electrical Drives, TU Wien
- Supply Chain Consultant, Ernst &Young in Vienna
- Supply Chain Planning, Jacobs Douwe Egberts in Vienna
- Research Assistant, Vienna University of Business and Economics, Institute for Operations Management.
Smart load management for the large-scale application of charging infrastructure in an urban area